HPCL Recruitment 2022 – 186 Technician Posts
HPCL Technician Job Notification 2022 | HPCL Technician Recruitment 2022 | HPCL Visakh Refinery: 186 Technician Posts 2022 | HPCL Technician Recruitment 2022 | HPCL Technician Online Application @ https://www.hindustanpetroleum.com/– HPCL is hiring 186 Operations Technicians, Boiler Technicians, Maintenance Technicians (Mechanical), Maintenance Technicians (Electrical), Maintenance Technicians (Instrumentation), Lab Analysts, and Jr Fire & Safety Inspectors through an online application process. From 22.04.2022 to 21.05.2022, this online facility will be available on the official website at https://www.hindustanpetroleum.com/.
Organization Name: HPCL Recruitment 2022
Job Category: Central Govt Jobs
No of Vacancies: 186
Place of Posting: Visakhapatnam
Apply Mode: Online
No of Vacancies:
- Operations Technician
- Boiler Technician.
- Maintenance Technician (Mechanical)
- Maintenance Technician (Electrical)
- Maintenance Technician (Instrumentation)
- Lab Analyst
- Safety Inspector & Jr Fire
- Educational Qualification
1. Operations Technician – Chemical Engineering Diploma
2. Boiler Technician – Mechanical Engineering Diploma, First Class Boiler Attendant Competency Certificate Desirable
3. Maintenance Technician (Mec) – Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
4. Maintenance Technician (Elec) – Diploma in Electrical Engineering
5. Maintenance Technician (Instrumentation) – Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering (or Instrumentation and Control Engineering (or Instrumentation and Electronics Engineering (or Electronics and Communication Engg (or Electronics and Telecommunication Engg)
6. Lab Analyst – B.Sc. (Maths, Physics, and Chemistry) with 60% in Chemistry or M.Sc. (Chemistry) first class (60 percent ).
7. Jr Fire & Safety Inspector- Science Graduate (40%) with current HMV licence
1. Qualifying examinations in relevant subjects must have been passed by candidates. All qualifications must be from a full-time, regular course that has been approved by the relevant State Board or competent body. Courses conducted part-time or over the internet for employed people will not be considered for educational qualifying purposes.
2. Except for Junior Fire & Safety Inspector positions, candidates (from the General, EWS, and OBC-NC categories) must have received a minimum of 60% (aggregated across all semesters/years) in qualifying diploma/degree examinations, with SC/ST/PwBD candidates receiving 50% (aggregated across all semesters/years).
1. Operations Technician – Min 18 to Max 25 Years
2. Boiler Technician – Min 18 to Max 25 Years
3. Maintenance Technician (Mechanical) – Min 18 to Max 25 Years
4. Maintenance Technician (Elect) – Min 18 to Max 25 Years
5. Maintenance Technician (Instrumentation) – Min 18 to Max 25 Years
6. Lab Analyst – Min 18 to Max 25 Years
7. Jr Fire & Safety Inspector – Min 18 to Max 25 Years
Salary Details: For candidates deployed in Visakhapatnam, remuneration for all of the aforesaid positions will be a minimum of Rs.55000/- per month on a Cost to Company basis (Pay Scale Rs.26000/- 76000/-). VDA, HRA, Cafeteria Allowance, and Post-Retirement Benefits (PF, Gratuity, and Superannuation Benefits) are all included in the CTC. Candidates that are chosen will be on probation for nine months. They will be considered for confirmation after successfully completing the Probation period, subject to satisfactory performance throughout the Probation period. Verification of antecedents and verification of caste status certificate, if applicable, will be required prior to confirmation in service.
How to apply:
1.The official website of Hindustan Petroleum is www.hindustanpetroleum.com job-openings.
2.You can get the application by downloading it.
3.Complete the application form included with the Hindustan Petroleum Notice.
4.Complete and accurately fill out the application form.
5.Include all necessary documentation.
Starting Date – 22.04.2022
Last date – 21.05.2022
REFER LINK: https://www.hindustanpetroleum.com/images/pdf/Advt-Visakh-Refinery.pdf