Indian Army Recruitment 2022 | 40 -136th TGC Posts
If you’re looking to start your career in the armed forces and make a positive impact on your community, the Indian Army may be looking for you! The Indian Army is always on the lookout for new recruits and it’s now time to apply to the 136th Technical Graduate Course (TGC-136). There are several crucial criteria you’ll need to meet, but if you qualify and apply now, there’s no reason why you shouldn’t consider making this your career!
The purpose of this course is to train motivated, intelligent, and goal-oriented officers who will go on to serve their country in every capacity possible. Serving in the military can be life-changing, and if you join this program as part of your career path, you’ll be able to do things like lead soldiers into battle, train others in important skills, or analyze information and make recommendations to your superiors.
Eligible unmarried Male Engineering Graduates are invited to apply for the 136th Technical Graduate Course (TGC-136) for Permanent Commission in the Indian Army, which will begin in January 2023 at the Indian Military Academy (IMA), Dehradun.
Number of vacancies
- Civil – 9 vacancies
- Architecture – 1 vacancy
- Mechanical – 6 vacancies
- Electrical & Electronics /Electrical – 3 vacancies
- M. Sc. Computer Science / Computer Science & Engineering/ Computer Technology – 8 vacancies
- Information Technology – 3 vacancies
- Electronics & Telecommunication – 1 vacancy
- Electronics & Communication – 3 vacancies
- Aeronautical/ Aerospace – 1 vacancy
- Electronics – 1 vacancy
- Electronics & Instrumentation – 1 vacancy
- Production – 1 vacancy
- Industrial Engg & Mg /Industrial/ Manufacturing – 1 vacancy
- Automobile Engineering – 1 vacancy
- Lieutenant(Level 10) – Rs.56,100 – Rs.1,77,500/-
- Captain(Level 10B) – Rs.61,300 – Rs.1,93,900/-
- Major(Level 11) – Rs.69,400 – Rs.2,07,200/-
- Lieutenant Colone(Level 12A) – Rs.1,21,200 – Rs.2,12,400
- Colonel(Level 13) – Rs.1,30,600 – Rs.2,15,900/-
- Brigadier(Level 13A) – Rs.1,39,600 – Rs.2,17,600/-
- Major General(Level 14) – Rs.1,44,200 – Rs.2,18,200
- Lieutenant General HAG Scale(Level 15) – Rs.1,82,200 – Rs.2,24,100
- Lieutenant General HAG +Scale(Level 16) – Rs. 2,05,400 – Rs.2,24,400/-
- Lieutenant General (NFSG) / VCOAS/ Army Cdr (Level 17) – Rs.2,25,000/-(fixed)
- COAS(Level 18) – Rs.2,50,000/-(fixed)
Minimum age limit – 20 years (as on 01.01.2023)
Maximum age limit – 27 years (as on 01.01.2023)
Candidates must have completed or be in the final year of an Engineering degree to be considered. Candidates in the last year of an Engineering degree programme should be able to provide confirmation of passing the Engineering Degree Examination, as well as all semester/year marksheets. by January 1, 2023, and produce the Engineering Degree Certificate within 12 weeks of starting training at the Indian Military Academy (IMA). If such candidates fail to submit the appropriate degree certificate, they will be inducted on an Additional Bond Basis to recover the cost of training at the Indian Military Academy (IMA), as well as stipend, pay, and allowances paid, as published from time to time.
Note 1: ALL FINAL YEAR/FINAL SEMESTER EXAMS SCHEDULED AFTER 01 JAN 2023 ARE INELIGIBLE TO APPLY FOR THIS COURSE. Only candidates in their last year of study who have not yet taken their degree exam will be considered. Candidates who have yet to pass their final year Degree Examination yet are permitted to take the SSB should be aware that this is merely a special concession. They must submit proof of passing the Engineering Degree Examination, as well as all marksheets related to the Engineering Degree Examination, by the above-mentioned deadline; no requests for extensions will be considered due to late conduct of the basic qualifying university examination, delays in the announcement of results, or any other reason.
Note 2: After final selection, the minimum educational qualification for induction to the Pre Commission Training Academy is a passing BE/B.Tech degree in one of the Engineering streams listed below at Para 3. To be considered for induction into the TGC-136 course at the Indian Military Academy (IMA) Dehradun, candidates in their final year of engineering must submit proof of passing the Engineering Degree Examination, as well as marksheets from all semesters/years, to the Directorate General of Recruiting by January 1, 2023, and ensure that their cumulative percentage of marks up to the final semester/year is not less than the approved cut off percentage, failing which their candidature will be rejected.
Note 3: Candidates in their last semester/year of study would be provisionally allowed to appear in SSB if they meet the following criteria: (a) Their cumulative percentage of marks up to 6th semester/3rd year of Engineering degree, up to 8th semester/4th year of INDIAN ARMY www.joinindianarmy.nic.in (JAN 2023) 2 The approved cut-off percentage in B. Architecture (B.Arch) and M.Sc in notified equivalent stream/ discipline up to 2nd semester/1st year is not less than the allowed cut-off percentage in their respective streams. (b) The cumulative percentage of marks achieved up to the final semester/year of a degree course must not fall below the permissible cut-off percentage upon the announcement of final results, failing which the candidature will be revoked.
Note 4: At the time of application submission, candidates in their final year/semester of an Engineering degree programme should have no outstanding work. Any candidate with a backlog will not be allowed to participate in the SSB interview and their nomination will be revoked.
- Short listing of Applications
- Centre Allotment
- Medical Examination
How to apply
- Candidates should apply online at https://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in if they are interested.
- This link will open a new tab in your browser when you click it.
- Pay close attention to the previous page, then look for the apply button on this page.
- Complete any relevant academic credentials, employment experience, and other fields.
- Double-check the information before submitting.
Starting Date to submit application – May 11th 2022
Last Date to submit application – June 09th 2022
Refer link : https://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in/writereaddata/Portal/NotificationPDF/TGC-136_NOTIFICATION.pdf