A major Hindu temple, the Pattiswarar Temple in Coimbatore, India has recently advertised several positions within the temple. The positions available include a Case Clerk, Ticket Sales Clerk, Watchman, Sweeper, Animal Husbandry Assistant, Watchman (Contract Basis), Thirumanjanam & Yaanai Paagan Posts who will be responsible for ensuring the functioning of the temple’s day-to-day operations. Interested candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible before positions are filled by other applicants.
The Pattiswarar Temple in Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India, has been around since the 10th century, and it’s still one of the most visited sites in the city. It’s also one of the oldest temples in all of India, which means that it can sometimes be hard to get your hands on one of the coveted jobs at this sacred site! Thankfully, there are several ways to make this happen. Here’s how to get a job at the Pattiswarar Temple Coimbatore 2022!
If you’re looking to get hired in Coimbatore, chances are you’ve heard of the Pattiswarar Temple, one of the most popular Hindu temples in India. But, not everyone has heard of the Pattiswarar Temple Recruitment 2022! The temple’s management is currently taking applications for people who want to work at this religious landmark and help it continue to serve its Hindu community.
Name of the post
- Case Clerk
- Ticket Sales Clerk
- Animal Husbandry Assistant
- Yaanai Paagan
- Watchman (Contract Basis)
Number of vacancies
- Case Clerk – 01 vacancy
- Ticket Sales Clerk – 01 vacancy
- Watchman – 04 vacancies
- Sweeper – 03 vacancies
- Animal Husbandry Assistant – 01 vacancy
- Thirumanjanam – 02 vacancy
- Yaanai Paagan – 01 vacancy
- Case Clerk – Rs.18500 – 58600/- (level 22)
- Ticket Sales Clerk (level 22) – Rs.18500 – 58600/-
- Watchman (level 17) – Rs.15900 – 50400/-
- Sweeper (level 10) – Rs.10000 – 31500/-
- Animal Husbandry Assistant (level 10) – Rs.10000 – 31500/-
- Thirumanjanam (level 17) – Rs.15900 – 50400/-
- Yaanai Paagan (level 12) – Rs.11600 – 36800/-
- Watchman (Contract Basis) – Rs.6000/-
Minimum age limit – 18 years (as on 01 July 2021)
Maximum age limit – 35 years (as on 01 July 2021)
- Case Clerk – Passing the 10th Standard
- Ticket Sales Clerk – Passing the 10th Standard
- Watchman – Ability to read and write in Tamil is required.
- Sweeper – Ability to read and write in Tamil is required.
- Animal Husbandry Assistant – Ability to read and write in Tamil is required.
- Thirumanjanam – Must be able to read and write in Tamil and have completed a one-year training programme in the relevant field at one of the agama training centres established by religious institutions or another institution.
- Yaanai Paagan – Ability to read and write in Tamil is required, as well as Yaanai Paagan experience.
- Watchman (Contract Basis) – Ability to read and write in Tamil is required.
To choose the candidates, Pattiswarar Temple Coimbatore may use the following procedure:
- Short listing
Please refer to the official notification for more information on the application costs for the Pattiswarar Temple Coimbatore Recruitment 2022 – Tamilnadu Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowments Department (TNHRCE) recruitment.
How to apply
- Apply Offline for Pattiswarar Temple Coimbatore Recruitment 2022
- Applicants should obtain applications directly from the temple.
- By the 28th of June, 2022 @ 05.45 PM, post the application form to the informed postal address listed in the announcement.
உதவி ஆணையர்/ செயல் அலுவலர்,
அருள்மிகு பட்டீஸ்வரசுவாமி திருக்கோயில்,
கோவை மாவட்டம் – 641010
Starting date to submit application – 28th May 2022
Last date to submit application – 28th June 2022
Refer link : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Obxz3yRRSmR4FO5cZL3pkl7narj9nUzj/view
Apply Mode : Offline
Job posting : Coimbatore