Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has issued a notice inviting suitable applicants to apply online for 93 positions of Social Security Officer/Manager Gr. II/Superintendent. From March 12th, 2022, the online application process for ESIC SSO Recruitment 2022 has begun, and candidates must apply by April 12th, 2022. Candidates for ESIC SSO Recruitment 2022 will be chosen through a three-phase selection procedure that includes Prelims, Mains, and a Computer Skill Test/Descriptive Test. For more information on ESIC Recruitment 2022 for Social Security Officer/Manager Gr. II/Superintendent, read the entire post.
Organization Name: Employees State Insurance Corporation
Job Category: Central Govt Job
No of Vacancies: 93
Place of Posting: Anywhere in India
Apply Mode: Online
No of Vacancies
Social Security Officer, Manager Group-II/Superintendent: 93
The Employees’ State Insurance Act (ESI Act), passed by Parliament in 1948, was the first important piece of social security legislation in independent India. It was a time when the industry was still in its infancy, and the country relied largely on a variety of imported items from industrialised or rapidly developing countries. Manpower deployment in manufacturing processes was restricted to a few industries, such as jute, textiles, and chemicals. When the country’s economy was in its infancy, legislation on the construction and development of a foolproof multi-dimensional Social Security system was clearly a significant gesture towards the socioeconomic amelioration of a workforce that was restricted in number and geographical dispersion.Despite this, India led the way in establishing statutory laws to provide organised social safety to the working class.
Candidates must meet the required qualifying criteria outlined in the ESIC SSO Notification 2022 to be eligible to apply for ESIC SSO Recruitment 2022. The educational qualification and age limit will be determined as of the application deadline, which is April 12th, 2022.
Social Security Officer, Manager Group-II/Superintendent
1. A degree from a recognised university (Commerce/Law/Management graduates will be given preference).
2. Computer skills, including the use of office suites and databases.
example: Three years of experience in a government organisation, corporation, government undertaking, local body, or scheduled bank
ESIC SSO Nationality
According to the ESIC SSO Recruitment Notification PDF, a candidate interested in applying online for ESIC SSO Recruitment must be one of the following:
1. a citizen of India
2. a Nepalese subject
3. a Bhutanese subject
4. a Tibetan refugee who came to India with the intention of permanently settling in India before January 1, 1962.
Age Limit- 21 to 27 year
As per Governments of India law, the upper age limit is relaxed by 5 year for SC/ST; 3 year for OBC; 10 year for Persons with Disabilities (15 year for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 year for OBC PWD’s) and Ex-S. Candidate will be given a relaxation in the upper age limit in accordance with governments regulation. For additional informations, see ESIC’s official Notification 2022.
How to Apply
ESIC SSO Recruitment 2022 candidates must submit their online application forms only through the internet. You can either click on the above link or go to the official website and follow the instructions outlined below.
1. Go to the Employees State Insurance Corporation’s official website, @esic.nic.in.
2. Click “Recruitments” on the home page, then “Submit Online Application for Recruitment to the Post of SOCIAL SECURITY OFFICER-2022.”
3. You will be led to the registration page, where you must fill in the essential information such as your name, contact information, and so on.
4. An OTP will be provided to your registered mobile number to authenticate your registration procedure; all you have to do now is enter that OTP on the ESIC portal.
5. You will be allowed to fill out the application form after confirming the registration procedure. You must fill in the relevant information here.
6. Candidates must pay their application costs in order to complete the application procedure.
7. In the application form, upload the required papers in the prescribed size.
8. After completing the application process, candidates must download the application form and print it for use in the examination process.
Phase I – Preliminary Exam & Phase II – Main Exam
Phase III – Computer Skill Tests & Descriptive Tests
SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidate, Female Candidates and Ex-Servicemens: Rs.250/-
other categories: Rs.500/-
Starting Date: 12.03.2022
Last date: 12.04.2022
REFER LINK: https://www.esic.nic.in/attachments/recruitmentfile/137aadcd28fca627bf24b12befd88720.pdf