The Tamil Nadu government has decided to recruit officials who will work in the Dark Rooms department of Tamil Nadu government. This will be done through competitive exams called TN MRB Dark Room Assistant Recruitment 2022. But what are the eligibility conditions, selection process, and other details related to this job? Keep reading to learn all about it!
If you are trying to apply for the TN MRB Dark Room Assistant Recruitment 2022, then you need to know what it takes to be eligible and how to prepare yourself for the application procedure. In this website, we are going to highlight the important things you should know in order to apply successfully and become a part of this selection process. Let’s take a look at some of the basic information regarding this recruitment process and what it will take to apply successfully!
Dark Room Assistant
Number of vacancies
Dark Room Assistant – 209 vacancies
Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board is inviting applications for recruitment of Dark Room Assistant posts. A total of 209 vacancies are up for grabs. Aspirants eligible for any one or more these posts can apply via prescribed format on or before April 05th 2022. Since it is a great opportunity for qualified individuals and aspirants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible. Candidates may go through them thoroughly and fill in an online application form without delay. This is your chance to work with prestigious government department so don’t miss out!
Dark Room Assistant – Rs.19500 to 62000
Minimum Age – 18 years (as on 01.07.2022)
Maximum Age – No maximum age limit
Physics, Chemistry, Botany, and Zoology (or) Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and one of the allied topics (such as Mathematics or Computer Science).
Certificate of completion of a Dark Room Assistant training course at an institution recognised by the State Government (or) the Indian Government.
If candidates with Dark Room Assistant credentials are unavailable, candidates having a Certificate of Radiological Assistant from any institution recognised by the State Government or the Government of India, with or without science in a Higher Secondary Course, would be appointed.
Candidates having a Diploma in Radio Diagnosis or a Diploma in Radio Therapy from any institution recognised by the State Government or the Government of India shall be appointed if candidates with a certificate of Radiological Assistant are not available.
For SC / SCA / ST / DAP(PH) / DW candidates – Rs.300/-
Other candidates – Rs.600/-
Note: To pay fees via an online payment method, such as Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, or Mobile Wallet Payment, candidates must go to an additional page of the application form and follow the instructions and fill in the required information.
Candidates will be selected for the post of Dark Room Assistant based on their academic and technical qualification(s) and satisfaction of the qualification and other conditions stipulated in this Notification, as well as the Tamil Nadu government’s reservation and community rotation policies. There will be no oral test for this position (interview).
To choose the candidates, the TN MRB may use the following procedure.
Dark Room Assistant Certificate of Completion of Training – 50%
HSC/P.U.C – 30%
SSLC / 10th – 20%
How to apply
- Interested candidates should apply online at TNMRB http://mrbonline.in/.
- When you click this link, you will be sent to a new tab in your browser.
- Pay great attention to the previous page and on this page, look for the apply button.
- Fill in all of your academic credentials, work experience, and other required information.
- Before submitting, double-check the information.
- Candidates must upload a scanned copy of their colour photograph (no larger than 500 kb) and a scanned copy of their signature (no larger than 200 kb) as described in the Scanning and Uploading Photograph and Signature Guidelines An online application is incomplete without the upload of an image and signature.
- Candidates must apply only through the internet. They are not permitted to send MRB copies of certificates or printed applications. Candidates must provide information such as the Community Certificate number, Issuing Authority, and Date of Issue in the online application to support the assertions made about the community, failing which the application will be rejected.
- Before submitting an online application, candidates must confirm their eligibility for the position. MRB will take action to prohibit a candidate from future exams/recruitment if they provided false information, in addition to other legal actions.
Starting Date to submit application – 16th March 2022
Last Date to submit application – 05th April 2022