The Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) has issued a job announcement. The advertisement is for the recruitment of Group B and C employees. You will get all the details regarding JIPMER Group B & C Recruitment online application form here. JIPMER Group B & C application procedure, crucial dates, application costs, age restriction, qualification, number of positions, salary rate, and important links are all available here. Before submitting an application form, we recommend that visitors read the official JIPMER Group B & C announcement. Below are links to the Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research’s official website and official notification.
Organization Name: Jawaharlal Institute Of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research
Job Category: Central Govt Job
No of Vacancies: 143
Place of Posting: Puducherry
Apply Mode: Online
No of Vacancies
Nursing Officer: 106
Medical Laboratory Technologist: 12
Junior Engineer (Civil): 01
Junior Engineer (Electrical): 01
Technical Assistant in NTTC: 01
Dental Mechanic: 01
Anaesthesia Technician: 01
Stenographer Grade (II): 01
Junior Administrative Assistant: 13
1. A degree or diploma in general nursing and midwifery from a recognised university or institution, or an equivalent qualification.
2. Registered as a nurse or midwife with the Indian Nursing Council Act 1947 or with any state nursing council.
Medical Laboratory Technologist
2 years of relevant experience and a bachelor’s degree in medical laboratory science.
Junior Engineer (Civil)
1. Civil Engineering degree from a reputable university; AND
2. Two years of civil project design and engineering experience, preferably in a hospital setting.
Junior Engineer (Electrical)
1. Electrical Engineering degree from a reputable university; AND
2. Two years of expertise in electrical installation planning, implementation, and maintenance, preferably in a hospital setting.
Technical Assistant in NTTC
1. A bachelor’s degree in electronics or electrical engineering from a recognised university or institution, or an equivalent degree.
1. From a recognised Board, 10 + 2 with science.
2. A two-year dental mechanics course from a reputable dental institution. The Dental Council of India must approve the course.
3. Two years of experience as a Dental Mechanic at a hospital.
1. An anaesthesia technology degree from a reputable institution or hospital.
Stenographer Grade II
1. A 12th-grade diploma or an equivalent certificate from a recognised school or university is required.
2. Norms for Skill Tests
Junior Administrative Assistant
1.12th Class or a comparable certification from a recognised university or board.
2.On a computer, a typing speed of 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi. (On an average of 5 key depressions for each word, 35 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. correspond to 10500 KDPH / 9000 KDPH.)
1.Nursing Officer – Up to 35 year
2.Medical Laboratory Technologist – Up to 30 Year
3.Junior Engineer (Civil) – Up to 30 Year
4.Junior Engineer (Electrical) – Up to 30 Year
5.Technical Assistant in NTTC – Up to 35 Year
6.Dental Mechanic – Up to 30 year
7.Anaesthesia Technician – Up to 30 year
8.Stenographer Grade (II) – Up to 27 Year
9.Junior Administrative Assistant – Up to 30 year
1.Nursing Officer – Rs.44,900/-
2.Medical Laboratory Technologist – Rs.35400/-
3.Junior Engineer (Civil) – Rs.35400/-
4.Junior Engineer (Electrical) – Rs.35400/-
5.Technical Assistant in NTTC – Rs.35400/-
6.Dental Mechanic – Rs.25,500/-
7.Anaesthesia Technician – Rs.25,500/-
8.Stenographer Grade II – Rs.25500/-
9.Junior Administrative Assistant – Rs.19,900/-
1.Computer Based Test
UR / EWS: Rs.1,500 + Transaction Charge as applicable
OBC: Rs.1,500 + Transaction Charge as applicable
SC/ST: Rs.1,200 + Transaction Charge as applicable
PWBD: Exempted From Application Fee
How to apply
Candidate who meet all of the aforementioned criteria must apply online only through the link on the JIPMER website in the careers area under current opportunities, i.e. https://jipmer.edu.in/, from Thursday, March 10, 2022 at 11:00 a.m. to Wednesday, March 30, 2022 at 04:30 p.m.
Starting Date: 10.03.2022
Last date: 30.03.2022
Download of Hall Ticket from JIPMER: 11.04.2022
Nursing Officer: 17.04.2022
Junior Engineer (Civil): 17.04.2022
Junior Engineer (Electrical): 17.04.2022
Dental Mechanic: 17.04.2022
Anaesthesia Technician: 17.04.2022
Stenographer Grade II: 17.04.2022
Medical Laboratory Technologist: 17.04.2022
Technical Assistant in NTTC: 17.04.2022
Junior Administrative Assistant: 17.04.2022
REFER LINK: https://jipmer.edu.in/sites/default/files/Detailed%20Advertisement%20of%20Various%20Gr%20B%20%26%20C%202022.pdf