TN MRB Recruitment 2022 for 889 Pharmacist Posts
The TN MRB recruitment has released the list of vacancies in this year and we are here to help you through the process. We will also let you know the method of how to apply TN MRB Recruitment as well! TN MRB Recruitment 2022 gives us plenty of opportunities to help you find the right position. Candidates can apply through the TN MRB website. Are you in search of best govt jobs in india? Then you have come to the right place!
Name of the post
Tamilnadu Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB) Invites Applications for the Following Posts
Number of vacancies
- GT category – 276 vacancies
- BC category – 236 vacancies
- BCM category – 31 vacancies
- MBC/DNC category – 177 vacancies
- SC category – 133 vacancies
- SCA category – 27 vacancies
- ST category – 9 vacancies
The application period for 889 pharmacist positions has begun, according to the Tamilnadu Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB). It’s that time of year once more! If you’re interested in joining the Tamilnadu Medical Services Recruitment Board’s (TN MRB Recruitment 2022) pharmacy team, you should apply for the recruitment exam that will be held in 2022.
Pharmacist – Rs.35,400 to 1,12,400/-
Age limit (As on 01.07.2022)
Minimum age for all categories – 18 years
Maximum age for ST/SCA/SC/MBC&DNC/BCM/BC categories – 59 years
Maximum age for OC categories – 32 years
Maximum age for Differently Abled Person – 42 years
Maximum age for Ex-Servicemen – 50 years
- A Pharm.D., a Bachelor of Pharmacy, or a Pharmacy Diploma
- Must be registered with the Tamil Nadu Pharmacy Council and maintain registration by timely renewing it each year.
To be eligible, a candidate must meet the requirements as of the date of this notification, which is 10.08.2022.
SC / SCA / ST / DAP(PH) – Rs.300/-
Others – Rs.600/-
- Written examination
- Certificate Verification
How to apply
- Candidates interested in applying online should visit https://www.mrb.tn.gov.in/.
- This link will open a new tab in your browser when you click it.
- Pay close attention to the previous page, then look for the application button on this one.
- Fill out any required fields for pertinent academic credentials, professional experience, and other data.
- Before sending the form, double-check the information.
Starting Date to submit application – 10th August 2022
End Date to submit application – 30th August 2022
- An Indian national; or
- A citizen of Bhutan or Nepal;
- A person of Indian descent who moved to India with the purpose of staying there permanently from places including Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, Vietnam, and the East African nations of Uganda, Kenya, and the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Zanzibar and Tankanika).
- A certificate of eligibility issued by the Government of Tamil Nadu should also be obtained by applicants who fall under category (iii) or who are citizens of Nepal or Bhutan.
- An applicant for whom a certificate of eligibility is required will be admitted to the examination or interview and will be appointed provisionally pending receipt of the required certificate from the Tamil Nadu government.