TNUSRB Recruitment 2022 invites all eligible candidates to apply for the Constable posts. If you’re looking to start a career in law enforcement, the TNUSRB recruitment is your chance to do so! As one of the premier police services in India, the TNUSRB (tnusrb notification) offers you the opportunity to take on exciting challenges and make a real difference in your community, as well as working with some of the best law enforcement professionals around.
Name of the post
- Constable Grade II – (Armed Reserve)
- Constable Grade II – (Special Force)
- Jail Warder Grade II
TNUSRB Recruitment 2022 – Number of vacancies
- Police Department – Constable Grade II – (Armed Reserve) – 2180 vacancies
- Police Department – Constable Grade II – (Special Force) – 1091 vacancies
- Jail Department – Jail Warder Grade II – 161 vacancies
- Firemen Department – Firemen – 120 vacancies
The Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB Recruitment 2022) has opened the registration process for the post of 3552 Constable in the state police force. It’s that time of the year again! The Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board will hold its recruitment exam in 2022, and you should apply if you are interested in joining the police force. If you work as a constable in India, your life may be boring at times, but it could also be very interesting, with plenty of opportunities to learn about local customs and culture, as well as to help people in the community.
TNUSRB Recruitment 2022 – Pay Range
- Constable Grade II – (Armed Reserve) – Rs.18200 – 67100/-
- Constable Grade II – (Special Force) – Rs.18200 – 67100/-
- Jail Warder Grade II – Rs.18200 – 67100/-
- Firemen – Rs.18200 – 67100/-
Age limit (as on 01.07.2022)
Minimum age limit – 18 years
Maximum age limit – 26 years
Upper age limit
BC, BCM, MBC category – 28 years
SC, SCA, ST category – 31 years
Transgender – 31 years
Destitute widow – 37 years
Ex-servicemen/ex-staff of the Central Paramilitary Forces (discharged from service within 3 years of notification date/serving individuals planning to retire within 1 year of final application date) – 37 years
The candidate must have completed the 10th Standard or SSLC.
According to current regulations and government directives, the following communal reservations will be observed:
OC – 31%
BC – 26.5%
BCM – 3.5%
MBC – 20%
SC – 15%
SCA – 3%
ST – 1%
Only certificates issued by the government of Tamil Nadu would be taken into account for communal reservation.
Sports Quota – 10%
TNUSRB Recruitment 2022 – Candidates applying under the 10% Sports Quota must meet all the requirements set forth for open candidates. Additionally, for an event occurring within the five years before to the notification date, the candidate must present Form-I, Form-II, and Form-III for each of the 16 games and sports that have been accepted.
Approved Games and Sports:
1. Basket Ball, 2.Hockey, 3.Football, 4.Hand Ball, 5.Volley Ball, 6.Kabbadi, 7.Boxing, 8.Wrestling, 9.Gymnastics, 10.Weight Lifting, 11.Judo, 12. Aquatics (Swimming), 13. Athletics, 14. Equitation (Horse riding), 15. Rifle Shooting and 16. Silambam.
Ex-servicemen – 5%
Ex-servicemen and Ex-personnel of the Central Paramilitary Forces who were discharged from duty within three years of the notification date or who are now employed but plan to retire within a year of the application deadline will be given preference for 5% of the open positions.
Destitute Widow – 3%
The “Destitute Widow Certificate” must be obtained from the Revenue Divisional Officer, Sub-Collector, or Assistant Collector and uploaded with the online application by destitute widow candidates.
Otherwise, they won’t be included in the group of destitute widows.
PSTM Preference – 20%
According to their community, candidates who studied in Tamil from first grade through tenth grade will receive preference for 20% of all openings.
Application fees for all posts – Rs.250/-
TNUSRB Recruitment 2022 – Selection process
- Written Examination (Part I – Tamil Language Eligibility Test)
- Written Examination (Part II – Main Written examination)
- Physical Measurement Test
- Endurance Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Certificate Verification
- Final Provisional Select List
How to Apply TN Police Constable Vacancy 2022?
- If interested, candidates should go to tnusrbonline https://tnusrb.tn.gov.in/ to submit an online application for TNUSRB Recruitment 2022.
- When you click on this link, a new tab will open in your browser.
- Pay great attention to the prior page, then scan this one for the application button.
- Any necessary fields for relevant academic credentials, professional experience, and other information should be filled out.
- Check the information twice before submitting.
Starting Date to submit application – 07th July 2022
Last Date to submit application – 15th August 2022
Refer link : https://tnusrb.tn.gov.in/pdfs/notification.pdf