IBPS CRP Clerks XII Recruitment 2022 – IBPS is accepting online applications for 6035 CRP Clerk XII positions. Are you looking to start the year by changing careers and pursuing something new? Then here’s your chance to apply for the upcoming IBPS CRP Clerks XII Recruitment 2022, India’s premier bank!
IBPS recently announced its first ever recruitment drive to hire 6035 Clerks in various branches in the year 2022. The application process has already begun, and it will be going on till 21 July 2022. So, you must start preparing yourself as soon as possible if you want to secure one of these jobs in your preferred branch and location. This site will give you all the information you need about this upcoming Bank Clerk recruitment drive so that you can make an informed decision about applying for this high-profile job opportunity.
Name of the post
- Bank of Baroda
- Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Canara Bank
- Central Bank of India
- Indian Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- Punjab & Sind Bank
- UCO Bank
- Union Bank of India
Number of vacancies
IBPS Clerk Recruitment (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) has announced the opening of its clerk recruitment drive, beginning in 2022. This recruitment will hire approximately 6035 clerks across the country to work in banks. Any qualified applicants for these positions must submit their applications by July 21, 2022, through the relevant channels. Since this is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for the right people, applicants are advised to submit their applications as soon as possible. Candidates should thoroughly study an online application before submitting it. Don’t pass up the chance to work for a reputable federal organisation!
Starting Date to submit application – 01st July 2022
Last Date to submit application – 21st July 2022
Download of call letters for Preliminary Online examination – August 2022
Online Preliminary Examination – September 2022
Result of Online Preliminary exam – September/ October 2022
Download of Call letter for Online Main exam – September/ October 2022
Online Main Examination – October 2022
Provisional Allotment – April 2023
Minimum age limit – 20 years (as on 01.07.2022)
Maximum age limit – 28 years (as on 01.07.2022)
- A degree (graduation) in any field from a school approved by the Indian government, or any equivalent credential accepted as valid by the Central Government.
- On the day of registration, the candidate must have a current marksheet or degree certificate proving that they have graduated, and they must also provide their graduation % when registering online.
- Computer Literacy: Candidates must have a certificate, diploma, or degree in computer operations, as well as a working knowledge of computer systems. They should also have studied computer and information technology as one of their high school, college, or institute electives.
- It is ideal for applicants to be fluent in the official language of the state or UT where the position is located (candidates should be able to read, write, and speak the state’s or UT’s official language).
- Ex-Servicemen who don’t meet the requirements for the civil examination above should be matriculated Ex-Servicemen who, as of 21.07.2022, had served in the Union’s armed forces for a minimum of 15 years and had earned the Army Special Credential of Education or a comparable certificate in the Navy or Air Force. Such certificates must be dated no later than July 21, 2022.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Certificate Verification
SC/ST/PWBD/EXSM Candidates – Rs.175/-
Other candidates – Rs.850/-
How to apply
- Candidates should visit https://www.ibps.in/ to apply online if they are interested.
- This link will open a new tab in your browser when you click it.
- Pay close attention to the previous page, then look for the apply button on this page.
- Any pertinent academic credentials, professional experience, and other fields should be filled out if necessary.
- Double-check the data before submitting.
Refer link : https://www.ibps.in/wp-content/uploads/Final-Advt.-CRP-CLERKS-XII.pdf