It’s that time of year again! Wipro, one of the largest and most successful Indian IT firms, has decided to recruit fresh talent through their annual off campus drive in multiple cities across India. The company hires more candidates every year, so if you’re interested in working with them, you can use this opportunity to get an early start on your career!
Wipro has decided to start recruitment again in 2022 and this time, they’re looking for freshers to fill up their Associate positions. So, you could be one of the lucky ones to get a job with Wipro! This will be a great opportunity for students from colleges across India to showcase their talent by applying to these upcoming positions with Wipro Limited.
Designation – Associate
Job Location – Mumbai, India
Educational Qualification – Any Degree
Job Category – Private Jobs
Number of vacancies – Various
Experience – 0 – 1 year experience (Fresher’s also eligible)
Must have skills
- Good communication abilities both in writing and speaking (language specific proficiency in English)
- Be able to reply to inquiries sent through mail, fax, and email
- 90 % accuracy and a good typing speed of at least 30 wpm
- Strong analytical abilities
- Familiar with Microsoft Office
Policy administration experience in the healthcare business
- Flexibility to work on a 24*7 basis
- 5 days of work per week, with weekly offs rotated.
How to apply
- Candidates who are eligible are encouraged to apply online ( Link given bellow).
- This link will open a new tab in your browser for you.
- Read the above page attentively and look for the apply button on this page.
- Fill in all of your academic qualifications, work experience, and other required information.
- Upload your curriculum vitae.
- Before submitting, double-check the information.
- If you are shortlisted, you will be notified through e-mail or phone interview, and venue information will also be sent to shortlisted candidates via e-mail.
Wipro Limited, headquartered in Bangalore, India, is a prominent global information technology, consulting, and business process services firm. Wipro provides business consulting, technology and outsourcing services to corporations across diverse industry verticals.
Wipro is one of the top IT companies in India and has been one of the main drivers of the Indian IT industry’s growth over the past few decades. Every year, Wipro organizes several campus recruitment drives across several cities in India and abroad, to hire talented new graduates from various colleges and universities. If you are looking to get hired by Wipro or simply want to know what happens during these recruitment drives, this website will be very useful to you!