TNPSC Assistant Director of Town and Country Planning Vacancies 2022 | TNPSC: 29 Assistant Director of Town and Country Planning Vacancies 2022 | TNPSC Assistant Director of Town and Country Planning Exam Notification 2022 | TNPSC Assistant Director of Town and Country Planning Online Application @ https://www.tnpsc.gov.in/ The TNPSC is accepting applications for 29 Assistant Director of Town and Country Planning positions over the internet. From 25.02.2022 to 26.03.2022, this online facility will be available on the official website at https://www.tnpsc.gov.in.
Organization Name: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Job Category: Tamilnadu Govt Jobs
Employment Type: Regular Basis
No of Vacancies: 29
Place of Posting: Tamilnadu
Apply Mode: Online
1. A postgraduate degree from a recognised university or institute in town, city, urban, housing, country, rural, infrastructure, regional, transportation, or environmental planning.
2. Must be an Associate of the Institute of Architects or hold a B.Arch Degree or a Degree or Diploma recognised as equivalent to the National Diploma in Architecture, and have worked in a government Town Planning Department or in Statutory Boards or Urban Authorities or Universities or Recognized Research Institutions or Public Sector Undertakings or Semi Government or Statutory or Autonomous Organizations for a period of not less than 3 years.
3. Must have a B.E. degree in civil or highway engineering and two years of experience working in a government town planning department, statutory boards, urban authorities, universities, recognised research institutions, public sector undertakings, semi-government, statutory or autonomous organisations, or local bodies in town planning.
4. Must have passed Sections A and B of the Associate Member of the Institution of Engineers (India) Examination in the Civil Engineering Group and have worked in the Town Planning Department of the Government, Statutory Boards, Urban Authorities, Universities, Recognized Research Institutions, Public Sector Undertakings, Semi-Government or Statutory Bodies for a period of not less than two years.
5. Bachelor of Planning or Bachelor of Technology in Planning from a recognised university or institute, plus two years of experience in the field of urban or regional planning in state governments, statutory boards, urban authorities, universities, recognised research institutions, public sector undertakings, semi-government, statutory or autonomous organisations, or local bodies.
Note: According to Section 25 of the Tamil Nadu Government Servants (Conditions of Service) Act, 2016, the educational qualification prescribed for the post must have been obtained by passing the required qualifications in the following order of studies: 10th + HSC or its equivalent + Bachelor’s Degree + P.G. Degree. The examination results should have been released on or before the notification date.
1.No maximum age limit for SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCM)s, BCMs, and Destitute Widows of all categories.
2.Others’ is the second option. [i.e. candidates who are not from the SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCM)s, or BCMs] – You should not have reached or will reach the age of 32. [Provided, however, that people appointed from the category of Town Planning Officers of Municipal Councils or other Local Bodies in the State are exempt from the age limit of 32@ years imposed for appointment to this post.]
Note: Under G.O. (Ms.) No.91, Human Resources Management (S) Department, dated 13.09.2021, the maximum age limit for direct recruiting appointments has been increased by two years. [i.e., between the ages of 30 and 32]
Explanation: Because there is no maximum age limit, applicants must not be older than 60 years old on the date of notification or at the time of selection/appointment to the position.
1.For Benchmark Disability (Other):
Person with Benchmark Disability are entitled for an age reduction of up to ten years over the stipulated maximum age limit (Tamil Nadu Government Servant )
2.For ex-military personnel (Others):
a)Ex-servicemen have a maximum age limit of 50 years. (As per G.O.(Ms)No.91, Human Resources Management (S) Department, dated 13.09.2021, Section 63 of the Tamil Nadu Government Servant(Conditions of Service)
b)Ex-servicemen applicants who have previously been recruited to any class, service, or category will not be eligible for the above-mentioned age concession. (Tamil Nadu Government Servant)
Rs.56,100 – 2,05,700
1.Registration Fee: Rs. 150/-
2.Examination Fee: Rs. 200/-
3.SC/ ST, PWD, Destitute Widow Candidates: Nil
Starting Date Submission of Application: 25.02.2022
Last date Submission of Application: 26.03.2022
Last Date Payment of Application: 26.03.2022
Paper I Subject paper: 28.05.2022 9.30A.M. to 12.30 P.M.
Paper II: 28.05.2022 02.00P.M. to 05.00 P.M.
Part A Tamil Eligibility Test (SSLC Std)
Part B General Studies (Degree Std)
REFER LINK: https://www.tnpsc.gov.in/Document/english/2022_04_AD_Town%20and%20Country%20Planning_Eng.pdf