Bank Note Press (BNP) Dewas has announced the latest notification for the recruitment of Junior Technicians (Ink Factory/ Printing/ Electrical/ IT). From February 26, 2022, until March 28, 2022, eligible individuals can apply online for the BNP Dewas Vacancy 2022.All information about BNP Dewas Recruitment 2022, such as Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, Apply Online, Important Dates, Application Fees, How to Apply, Exam Date, Admit Card, Answer Key, Syllabus.
Candidates should check their qualifying conditions, such as educational qualification and age limit, as stated in the notification, before completing an application form. Those who apply for the Bank Note Press Dewas recruiting will be selected through an examination process in April/May 2022. Those who pass the tests will be hired as Junior Technicians in a suitable discipline, with a wage range of Rs. 18,780 to Rs. 67,390. More information about BNP Dewas recruiting, Bank Note Press recruitment, selection list, merit list, result, and so on.
Bank Note Press, Dewas, a government of India industrial entity under the Ministry of Finance’s Department of Economic Affairs, was founded in 1974 after being envisaged in 1969. It covers an area of 185 hectares and is located near the famous Chamundashwari Hillock in the little town of Dewas, Madhya Pradesh’s Malwa region.
It was the only unit in the South Asian region to embrace the new “Intaglio printing” technology, and in a short period of time, it was able to establish itself as a major player in the printing of large value notes with enhanced security features over the past 30 years. The Bank Note Press is responsible for printing and supplying the ever-increasing demand for higher denomination bank notes, which is a sovereign duty of the RBI. It had been.It was founded with the goal of producing world-class, high-quality new family bank notes that would deter forgery by incorporating the latest modern techniques at the time, such as intaglio printing, dry offset printing, and security features like continuous bleed of tints, interlock designs, see-through designs, and the use of fluorescent inks, among others.
The Bank Note Press design, as well as the machinery and technology needed to set up the unit, were secured through a contract with M/s De La Rue Giori and Koeing & Bauer, today known as KBA Giori S.A., Switzerland, pioneers in the development of security machines and accompanying equipment. The manufacture began in 1974, and the first consignment of the new family of notes was sent to the Reserve Bank of India in 1975.
Organization Name: Bank Note Press Dewas
Job Category: Central Govt Job
Total Vacancies: 81
Location: Madhya Pradesh
Post Name: Junior Technician
Apply Mode: Online
Website: Click Here
Name of Post & Vacancies:
Junior Technician (Ink Factory): 60
Junior Technician (Printing): 19
Junior Technician (Electrical/ IT): 02
1. Junior Technician (Ink Factory) – Dyestuff Technology ITI qualification is required! Paint Technology, Surface Coating Technology, Printing Ink Technology, and Printing Technology, as well as a one-year NCVT National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC).
2. Junior Technician (Printing) – Required: A full-time ITI certificate in the printing trade, such as Litho Offset Machine Minder, Letter Press Machine Minder, Offset Printing, Platemaking, Electroplating, and a one-year National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) from NCVT and a full-time ITI programme in Platemaker-cum-Impositor, Hand Composing
3. Junior Technician (Electrical/IT) – Required: Full-time III qualification in electrical and electronic engineering, as well as a one-year NCVT National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC).
Age Restrictions: (As on 28.03.2022)
1. Ink Factory Junior Technician (Max 25 Years)
2. Printing Junior Technician (Max 25 Years)
3. Junior Technician (Electrical/IT) with a maximum age of 25 years
Gen/ OBC: Rs.600
How to apply
1.Visit https://bnpdewas.spmcil.com for further information.
2.Candidates can submit their applications online.
3.Candidates must ensure that they meet all of the eligibility conditions.
4.If necessary, pay the application fee.
5.To submit your application, click the submit button.
6.Print the application for future reference.
7. Candidates are urged to read the guidelines provided in the examination notice carefully before applying.
REFER LINK: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FPssFAbFjB48Cj3ElE4OS8gCQjd1H3AG/view
1.Negative Marking: No
2.Time Duration: 2 Hours
3.Mode of Exam: Online Multiple Choice Questions
General Awareness: 40
English Language: 40
Logical Reasoning: 40
Quantitative Aptitude: 40
Rs.18,780 – 67,390
Apply Start: 26.2.2022
Apply Last Date: 28.3.2022
Exam Date: April/ May 2022