ONGC OPAL Recruitment 2022
ONGC Petro adds Limited (OPaL) Recruitment 2022: ONGC Petro additions Limited (OPaL) is soliciting applications for 24 Executive Grade Posts through an online application process. From February 24, 2022 to March 18, 2022, this OPaL Application form will be available on the Opalindia website. Those who are interested in Opal India Jobs can apply immediately.
Interested candidates should refer to the OPaL Notification for information on the exam process, educational requirements, age restriction, selection process, how to apply, important dates and links, and so on. Before you apply, make sure you read everything there is to know. If you have any questions about the opal dahej job opening, please visit www.opalindia.in recruitment 2022. Application form that can be completed offline After you’ve completed the procedure, you may leave a remark below.
Name of the organisation: ONGC Petro Additions Limited(OPaL)
Post name : Executive Grade
Category : Central Govt Jobs
No of vacancies :
General Manager : 02
Operations : 04
Maintenance : 06
Other Support Functions : 12
Job Location : Dahej (Gujarat)
Apply Mode : online
Last Date : 18.03.2022
Description of the position
Section 2022 central Employment 2022 applies to this opal application enlistment. You’ll also find information on central Employment 2022 here. Here you will find information about the most recent state government jobs in 2022, such as all state government jobs, central government jobs, security jobs, and so on.
1. General Manager – HSE&F – Bachelor of Engineering degree, preferably in Chemical Engineering, and postgraduate Diploma in Industrial Safety with operational background and minimum 21 years of experience in HSE&F function for a large reputable firm at senior level.
2. Information Technology (IT) General Manager – Bachelor Engineering degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/Electronics & Telecommunications/MCA from a reputable institution with experience in ERP & IT infrastructure, server, database management, website, and various communication systems. comparable IT Service Management (ITSM) certification will have an advantage.
3. Executive (Operations – Cracker) – Bachelor’s degree in Chemical/Petrochemical Engineering with hands-on experience in the Petrochemicals/Chemicals/Hydrocarbon Industries, etc. for a reputable company. Experience with cracker plant DCS operations is preferred.
4. Executive (Operations – Polymer) – Bachelor’s degree in Chemical/Petrochemical Engineering or Polymer Technology plus hands-on experience for a renowned organisation in the Petrochemicals/Chemicals/Hydrocarbon Industries, etc. Experience in DCS operations in a polymer factory is preferred.
5. Management (Operations – Offsites) – Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering/Mechanical Engineering with hands-on experience in Offsite plant panel operation
6. Executive (Maintenance – Mechanical) – Mechanical Engineering bachelor’s degree with suitable work experience.
7. Senior management (Maintenance – Instrumentation) – Instrumentation Engineering/Instrumentation & Control Engineering/ Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering/Electrical & Instrumentation Engineering/Electrical & Instrumentation Engineering bachelor’s degree with hands-on experience in instrumentation maintenance.
8. Managing Director (Maintenance – Electrical) – Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering/ Electrical & Instrumentation Engineering bachelor’s degree with electrical maintenance experience.
9. Managing Director (Other Support Functions – Fire) – Bachelor’s degree in fire engineering with fire department experience.
Executive (Other Support Functions – SAP – PP PM) – Bachelor of Engineering Candidates with a First Class degree and SAP Certification in PP/QM/PM would be given an edge.
11. Managing Director (Other Support Functions – Materials Management) – A bachelor’s degree in engineering OR a full-time MBA in SCM/MM/Operations with expertise in materials management at a large company.
12. CA / ICWA with hands-on expertise in plant and corporate accounting, costing & budgeting, taxation, audits, insurance and risk management, etc. for a big reputable organisation, ideally in the petrochemicals or hydrocarbon industry.
13. Managing Director (Other Support Functions – Human Resources) – A two-year full-time MBA (or equivalent PG) with a specialty in human resources and hands-on experience in plant HR tasks is required.
1. HSE&F General Manager – Rs.28.00 to Rs.40.00 Lacs
2. Information Technology (IT) General Manager – Rs. 28.00 – 40.00 Lacs
3. Executive (Operations Cracker) – Rs.06.00–08.50 Lacs
4. Executive (Polymer Operations) – Rs. 06.00–08.50 Lacs
5. Executive (Offsite Operations) – Rs. 06.00 – 8.50 Lacs
6. Executive (Mechanical Maintenance) – Rs. 06.00 – 8.50 Lacs
7. Executive (Maintenance Instrumentation) – Rs. 06.00–8.50 Lacs
8. Executive (Electrical Maintenance) – Rs. 06.00 – 8.50 Lacs
9. Executive (Other Support Functions Firefighting) – Rs.16.00–21.00 Lacs
10.Executive (Other Support Functions SaP PP Pm) – Rs. 13.00-19.00 Lacs
11.Executive (Other Support Functions Materials Management) – Rs. 06.00 – 8.50 Lacs
12. Executive (Other Support Functions Finance) – Rs. 06.00–8.50 Lacs
13. Executive (Human Resources Other Support Functions) – Rs. 06.00 – 8.50 Lacs
Apply Link : Click Here
How to apply
1.Candidates can apply online at the website opalindia.in.
2.Advertisements can be found on the official website.
3.Fill in all of the details without making any mistakes.
4.Please include all essential documentation.
5.Send in your application today!
For this position, there is no application fees.
Opal Recruitment Last dates
Starting Date : 24.02.2022
Last Date : 18.03.2022
Refer Link: Click Here