It’s time to apply for ECIL Recruitment 2022, if you are looking out for government jobs, then your wait is over, here comes ECIL Recruitment Notification 2022 to hire eligible candidates as Junior Technician vacancies. ECIL Recruitment Board has released an employment notification stating that they are looking to recruit Junior Technician through ECIL Recruitment in 2022. Through this website, you will be able to know the job profile of Junior Technician and get to know the method of applying for it through ECIL Recruitment Board. Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) invites applications from eligible candidates for the position of ‘Junior Technician’ ECIL Recruitment for 1625 vacancies.
- Junior Technician – Electronics Mechanic
- Junior Technician – Electrician
- Junior Technician – Fitter
Number of vacancies
- Junior Technician – Electronics Mechanic – 814 vacancies
- Junior Technician – Electrician – 184 vacancies
- Junior Technician – Fitter – 627 vacancies
Junior Technician On Contract
1st Year – Rs.20,480
2nd Year – Rs.22,528
3rd Year – Rs.24,780
Junior Technician On Contract – 30 years (as on 31.03.2022)
Reservations and Relaxations for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/EWS will be made in accordance with government directives.
Age relaxation: 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, and a further 10 years for PwD. Candidates who were usually domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir from January 1, 1980 to December 31, 1989 had their upper age limit reduced by five years.
Candidate must have completed two years of ITI in the trades of Electronics Mechanic, Electrician, or Fitter (this includes NTC, Board Based Basic Training, and Advanced Modules under the Directorate General of Labour & Employment’s Multi skilled training pattern, which is being implemented through ITI upgraded as a Centre of Excellence in required trades). A year of Apprenticeship (NAC granted by Ministry of Skill Development) is also required. A year of post-qualification experience in manufacturing, production, quality, or material management in an industrial setting is a plus. The chosen candidates may be allocated to any of ECIL’s offices (spread throughout India) or its clients’ sites, and must be willing to work in round-the-clock shift operations if necessary.
- Short listing procedure: Candidates will be shortlisted at a 1:4 ratio based on their ITI marks, trade by trade and category by category. In the event of a tie, the candidates who scored higher in Class X will be considered. If there is a tie, the applicant with the earlier birth date will be taken into consideration.
- Document verification: Candidates will be notified through email if they have been shortlisted for document verification in Hyderabad.
- Dates for successive stages of selection will be posted on our website, and shortlisted candidates will be notified separately by email. No one will be told separately about their non-selection at any stage.
- Following short listing and appropriate document verification, candidates who are deemed eligible in order of merit will receive Offer Letters. The issuance of Offer Letters, on the other hand, will be phased in accordance with the requirements.
How to apply
- Interested candidates should apply online at www.ecil.co.in (Main Page > Careers > e-Recruitment)
- When you click this link, you will be sent to a new tab in your browser.
- Pay great attention to the previous page and on this page, look for the apply button.
- Fill in all of your academic credentials, work experience, and other required information.
- Before submitting, double-check the information.
Starting Date to submit application – 01st April 2022
Last Date to submit application – 11th April 2022
Refer link : https://careers.ecil.co.in/app/ADVT_13_2022.pdf